Uploading your “victory poses” from Sports Champions after winning a Cup is a cool little feature added by Zindagi Games. This article is all you need to see how it works. However, it’s a little tricky so if you find yourself here, know that I had to ask the same question. The task, in general, is not complicated but I will show you how to do it, as well as the Gotcha’s involved which can foil your plan.
I will begin with the #1 GOTCHA that I found: you can’t upload your pictures to Facebook if you skipped this step after winning a Cup Championship in any mode. Maybe this will get patched as it should, or the pictures should be accessible from the Playstation XMB Photos tab. Because I can record all my gameplay with the Hauppauge HD PVR, I can get around this, but for the average non-blog writing Sports Champs owner you’re screwed unless you are OK with snapping a picture of your TV with your Cell Phone. If you want to know how to EASILY upload ( or simply view ) your classic Victory Poses then I recommend following these simple steps.
1. Setup your Facebook Account First. I linked my accounts going to the PS3 XMB/Dashboard and then PHOTOS. Once in photos, you can select the UPLOAD option and you will have a choice to link to Picasa and or Facebook. Select Facebook, and then take a few minutes to add your UserName Password. This is not required, just easier as you can link your accounts the first time you win a Cup if you never have.
2. Whether or not you followed step 1, the next step is to win a Cup. Of course, you are forced to begin with the Easiest, BRONZE CUP. This cup is beginner level, and obviously the easiest. You should be able to win a cup w/in a couple of hours on certain game modes.
- So, if you just want to see all your sweet “Victory Poses” and you have ALREADY won Sports Champions Cup Challenges, then simply start the game like you’re going to play..
- Go to CHAMPIONS CUP, select the cup that you won already in the past, and hit SQUARE to see your “VICTORY POSE”. Voila.
REMEMBER: The sad thing is that if you don’t upload to facebook when you have the chance ( immediately after winning a cup ) then you can’t upload it. ( Developers need to repair this ! )
- We store our Over-flow pictures as always at Booya Flickr:
- All Booya Gadget PS3 Move Sports Champions YouTube Videos
About the Author: I'm am a multi-platform tech enthusiast with Droid, Windows, and Mac / iOS, and some Linux and Raspberry Pi etc.. Published a few windows phone apps, and android apps. I love tech and gadgets. Professionally I typically work in I.T. as a SQL developer.