I love my Asus Transformer Prime, and the keyboard docking station (~$116). A good case is a must for me as well, so I was very happy to get, and highly recommend, the Poetic(TM) ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover for TF201 (AMAZON PURCHASE LINK).
While it has 1 or 2 drawbacks, it’s one of the best cases I’ve ever reviewed, for my needs this case was perfect and the price is all the way down to $17.95 on Amazon. This soft “leather’ish” case can be separated for “tablet-only” useage, but it’s best when used in tandem with the eee Pad docked to the keyboard.
By the way, the Mobile Keyboad Docking station sure is nice to have and it changes the way I use my tablet! It’s a must have if it fits your budget.
- Price now $17.95
- Nice soft feel. Not sure if it’s “real leather”, but it sure feels nice
- Provide padding and protection for your tablet and dock
- Holes are in the right places, so you can access both cameras,flashes, and data/power ports respectively
- Easy, Simple, and Fast setup and removal when necessary
- If separated from the Keyboard Dock, the tablet only portion of the case doubles as a stand.
- When closed up, this case adds significant bulk and thickness..
- The Mobile Keyboard Dock accessory is nice to have, but an expensive add-on ( $116 )
** IMPORTANT LINKS, MORE INFO, PRICING AND REVIEWS FOR THIS POETIC TRANSFORMER PRIME CASE**
- 17 More Pictures of this Best Transformer Prime Case by Poetic.
- The Poetic Transformer Prime Leather Keyboard Portfolio case on Amazon Purchase and Reviews Link (~$17.95)
- The Asus Transformer Prime TF201 Mobile Keyboard Dock Amazon Purchase and Reviews (~$116)
- The Asus 32GB eee Pad Transformer Prime Android Tablet Pricing and Amazon Reviews (~$500-600)
Filed Under: Android
About the Author: I'm am a multi-platform tech enthusiast with Droid, Windows, and Mac / iOS, and some Linux and Raspberry Pi etc.. Published a few windows phone apps, and android apps. I love tech and gadgets. Professionally I typically work in I.T. as a SQL developer.