This article shows how to perform a screen capture on the galaxy S2. It is an easy thing to do.
Congrats if you own the very nice T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Android! It’s a great phone, but I don’t like their flavor of Ice Cream Sandwich. When it comes to screen capture on your Galaxy S2, it’s pretty easy on this device and does not require root access.
HOW TO SCREEN CAPTURE WITH T-MOBILE GALAXY S2 (T989)
- Quickly Press and Release the HOME AND POWER buttons simultaneously.
- The screen will blink and you will get a message indicating success: “Screen Captured. Saved as Image File”
- It’s a quirky key-combo because Power is a physical button while Home is a touch button.
- You cannot Screen Capture while your device is plugged in via USB AND Connected as USB Storage. ( It’s OK To plugin while screen capturing, but disable USB Storage Mode if you have it enabled. )
HOW TO ACCESS IMAGES SAVED BY SCREEN CAPTURE ON THE GS2
- The Pics are sent to your phone’s base folder level into the “ScreenCapture” Folder.
- You can browse the images using the “Gallery” app, from the top notification bar, or download the popular free app ES File Explorer from Google Play.