If you play a ton of FIFA 12 you may get annoyed with the same song played over and over and over again while you’re in the arena. EA has become pretty good about letting you customize music. Assuming you already have some of your own music on your PS3 or XBox, it takes just a few minutes to customize and improve your game experience. For me, that arena song about drives me crazy having played hundreds of games. For this super-easy walkthrough I’m only adding music to the Arena & Menus of FIFA, I’d recommend you try this first it may be enough to satisfy you, you can add more customization later if you want.
Assumed step #1 is that already you have your own music on your PS3 or Xbox. For the absolute BEST results I recommend that organize your own tracks into a playlist so you don’t play out your own favorites.
While I add every picture here and it may seem long, it’s not, it just takes a few minutes and I HIGHLY recommend customizing your EA Experience by adding your own beats. You are rewarded with a Trophy/Achievement.
- Select Customise Fifa / My Music & Chants
- Select CUSTOM MUSIC & CHANTS
- Select Edit Menu & Favourite Team Audio
- Select Arena & Menus under Game Event
- This is where you can select a single song from your console or a playlist(best) if you are setup with a custom playlist. I chose a single Track for the purpose of this article.
- Now you can see your own music, select the track(or playlist) that you’d like to play when generally in the arena, or even pre-game Pro Ranked Matches.
- The next option is to decide to apply your music selection to all events, or just the selected events. If you followed my pic, just select the single event so you can get a feel for where your custom FIFA music will be played, you can add more later.
- Earn yourself a Bronze Trophy “Sweet Music” as an extra bonus.
- Once you’ve selected you track, it will take you back to the menu where you could apply your custom music to more events if desired. I find the “Arena & Menus” good enough, but feel free to customize even more from here..
AVAILABLE NOW AND COMING SOON. FIFA DEFENSIVE BIBLE PARTS 1-5 HUGE HELP FOR DEFENDERS.
- FIFA 12 Defensive Player Bible Part 1: Traits, Height, and Weight
- FIFA 12 Defensive Player Bible Part 2: Scoring, VP Rating, General Defensive Tips
- FIFA 12 Defensive Player Bible Part 3: Passing Tips and Strategy
- FIFA 12 Defensive Player Bible Part 4: Positioning ( The largest and most important bible chapter )
- FIFA 12 Defensive Player Bible Part 5: RECOGNIZE AND STOP THE TOP SCORING THREATS. ( Very Very Important, the easiest way to stop your lame-arse opponents!!! )
Since you’re obviously an EA Sports fan, you may want to read our NCAA College Football recruiting bible parts 1,2 and 3. Booya !
About the Author: I'm am a multi-platform tech enthusiast with Droid, Windows, and Mac / iOS, and some Linux and Raspberry Pi etc.. Published a few windows phone apps, and android apps. I love tech and gadgets. Professionally I typically work in I.T. as a SQL developer.